One of the most important aspects of running a modern online business is getting people to see what you have to offer. Today, I’m sharing five simple tips for getting your message out there in sustainable and effective ways because there is no point in pouring your efforts into a growth strategy that you cannot maintain!
Tune in to hear about preparing your message, working with partners and affiliates, hosting free workshops, showing up on the right platforms, and using ads to amplify your message.
We also get into ideas for creating more space in your business, like, slowing down to speed up, focusing on what matters, and so much more! These are just a few strategies and steps, but they can save you a lot of time, money, and effort. Let’s dive in!
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- [01:51] An overview of today’s five tips for getting more eyes on your business
- [02:30] Getting clear about the transformation you’re offering
- [03:56] Keeping things simple and building your minimum viable product
- [03:26] Finding your power partners to gain access to audiences
- [08:28] Looking for affiliates and creating monetary kickbacks for past clients
- [09:08] Hosting free workshops and making some of your work easily and freely accessible
- [11:06] Giving away the ‘what’ while selling the ‘how’
- [12:23] Choosing your platforms and sticking to them; don’t try to be everywhere at one time
- [13:35] Learning the tricks and tools of the spaces you show up in
- [15:12] Using ads to amplify the message that you have already refined
- [16:59] Laying out a strong foundation for your marketing plan
- [18:32] Recapping today’s five pointers for you and your business
- Learn more about the TRANSCEND Community
- Learn more about the SBA
- Visit the website for America’s SBDC
Connect With Us:
- On Instagram | @ashawilkersonesq
- On Facebook | @ashawilkersonesq
- Connect with Asha on LinkedIn!
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Subscribe & Review TRANSCEND the Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of TRANSCEND the Podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a sustainable business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We’d also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more entrepreneurs just like you!