To leave a legacy for future generations, we have to make sure that our businesses are financially sound and financially stable. We can do things right now in our business that will allow us to change the flow of money so we can pass wealth on to our children. In this episode, I share with you strategies to use your business to leave a legacy.
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- [02:07] Statistics on who receives an inheritance
- [03:12] Implementing a retirement plan
- [05:41] Setting up to sell your business
- [06:45] About tax-deductible business expenses
- [07:14] Hiring your children as employees
- [08:03] Having complete control and keeping money in your pocket
- [09:41] Creating a plan with a CPA or financial planner
- [10:57] The three pillars for building and leaving a legacy
Subscribe & Review TRANSCEND the Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of TRANSCEND the Podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a sustainable business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We’d also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more entrepreneurs just like you!