The Blueprint Ghana experience is carefully designed to reconnect you with your African roots and what home means for members of the African diaspora. Nii Tetteh Barnor will be our guide through this experience and in today’s episode he talks about his perspective, as a Ghanaian, on why we need to come home.
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- How long Tetteh has been working with American travelers in Ghana.
- Why Tetteh thinks it’s important for people of the diaspora to “come home.”
- Do Ghanaians actually want us to come home?
- What are diasporans missing about our history and culture?
- How can we help each other to get free?
- Why the Blueprint experience will be different than any other trip you’ve ever been on
Subscribe & Review TRANSCEND the Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of TRANSCEND the Podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a sustainable business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We’d also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more entrepreneurs just like you!