As we start a new year, there are five mistakes many new business owners make that I want to review with you so that you don’t make them yourself.
The advice I’m sharing with you today are things I wish someone told me when I was first starting out building my business. Understanding these mistakes will help you build your business on a strong foundation and enable you to thrive and prosper into this new year.
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- [03:13] Creating pace to rest and rejuvenate
- [04:07] Mistakes new business owners make
- [04:28] Mistake #1: Waiting to file an LLC
- [05:40] A rule of thumb for any business
- [09:08] Mistake #2: Not finishing the proper business formation paperwork
- [10:25] Following through with these other important steps
- [12:40] Mistake #3: Not paying quarterly taxes
- [16:08] Mistake #4: Not building an audience before launching a business
- [18:40] Mistake #5: Getting distracted
Subscribe & Review TRANSCEND the Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of TRANSCEND the Podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a sustainable business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We’d also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more entrepreneurs just like you!