I love answering questions and helping my clients make decisions that will protect and help their businesses grow. Working as a business attorney and business coach, I have been asked many of the same questions over the years from entrepreneurs when starting a business. I pulled together the top five most frequently asked questions. From registration fees to why you may want to set up an LLC, I answer these questions in today’s podcast episode.
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- [01:23] How much does it cost to start a business?
- [02:51] The $800 myth about starting a business in California.
- [05:37] When you should form a business entity like an LLC or corporation.
- [09:22] DBA vs LLC protection
- [11:50] No. You shouldn’t just use Legal Zoom.
- [15:31] Do you really need to form a business?
- [17:35] Recap of five frequently asked questions
- Learn more about the TRANSCEND Community
Connect With Us:
- On Instagram | @ashawilkersonesq
- On Facebook | @ashawilkersonesq
- Connect with Asha on LinkedIn!
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Subscribe & Review TRANSCEND the Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of TRANSCEND the Podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a sustainable business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We’d also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more entrepreneurs just like you!