Growing and scaling your business is something that plenty of people have an opinion on. From what to do and how to do it to the shortcuts they believe will get you there faster.
Instead of focusing on hacks and shortcuts, in this episode, I share with you two proven ways to scale your business. The first is hiring a team and the second is productizing your business offerings.
One of the hardest things to do as an entrepreneur is to hire your first employee and it requires a lot of trust in yourself to make sure that you’re going to find the right person and a lot of trust in the other person to make sure that they are going to do right by you and right by the business.
I also share with you the strategies I’ve used in my own business to productize my services and offer digital products that have helped me scale beyond 1-to-1 services.
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- [01:33] Finding the right person to hire for your business
- [05:37] Filling in the areas of weakness for your business
- [07:08] Productizing and digitizing your offers to scale efficiently
- [06:40] Protecting your work no matter where you are
- Learn more about the TRANSCEND Community
Connect With Us:
- On Instagram | @ashawilkersonesq
- On Facebook | @ashawilkersonesq
- Connect with Asha on LinkedIn!
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Subscribe & Review TRANSCEND the Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of TRANSCEND the Podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a sustainable business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We’d also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more entrepreneurs just like you!