My number one advice for anyone starting a business is to be intentional from the start and focus on building a strong foundation.
A lot of people are afraid of what they don’t know, and setting up an LLC or corporation can feel intimidating. But when you look at the top 10% of the wealthiest people in the United States, they’re entrepreneurs and they’re business owners and they’re entrepreneurs and business owners that have LLCs and corporations, probably multiple LLCs and corporations!
I’m here to say that these tools are available to us. In this episode I cover the benefits of LLCs and corporations, how to plan for your future retirement as an entrepreneur, and also share with you my thoughts on crafting a business exit strategy.
My hope is that after listening to this episode you’ll be more informed and feel ready to take your business to the next level.
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- [01:11] How to build wealth and leave a legacy
- [02:47] Why is it important to form a formal business entity
- [04:39] Retirement planning as an entrepreneur
- [06:14] Why you need an exit strategy for your business
- [08:38] The value of understanding IRS revenue code incentives
- [10:25] Determining what’s best for you: LLC or Corporation
Connect With Us:
- On Instagram | @ashawilkersonesq
- On Facebook | @ashawilkersonesq
- Connect with Asha on LinkedIn!
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- Learn more about the TRANSCEND Community
- YouTube episode on the differences between LLCs and Corporations
Subscribe & Review TRANSCEND the Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of TRANSCEND the Podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a sustainable business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We’d also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more entrepreneurs just like you!