Hey, welcome back to another episode of Transcend the podcast. This week, I share three things you need to know before forming your LLC. You’ll find this information helpful no matter what state you have your LLC in. there are three basic principles that you should think about before you go ahead and form that limited liability company.
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- [01:14] Location matters when it comes to forming your LLC
- [03:07] Understanding the need for an Agent for Service Process
- [04:43] The importance of keeping your business and personal life separate
- [07:35] You don’t need to be profitable before starting your LLC
- Learn more about the TRANSCEND Community
- Need help forming your LLC in California? Check out From Me to LLC
Connect With Us:
- On Instagram | @ashawilkersonesq
- On Facebook | @ashawilkersonesq
- Connect with Asha on LinkedIn!
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Subscribe & Review TRANSCEND the Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of TRANSCEND the Podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a sustainable business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We’d also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more entrepreneurs just like you!