Welcome to my new podcast, Transcend the Podcast! When you’re building a business from the ground up, it’s easy to get stuck in the day-to-day and lose sight of your bigger vision. On the Transcend podcast we help you focus on what matters most so you can build a thriving business and leave a legacy.
Each week, we explore key concepts for growing your business. We cover protecting your intellectual property, hiring and leading a team, financial planning and so much more.
Sometimes you’ll sit down with just me and other times I’ll have special guests join the conversation where we talk about overcoming mindset blocks and strategies for growing your business in a thoughtful, sustainable way.
In this episode, you get a glimpse into my journey as an entrepreneur! I share with you how I found my passion for law and helping Black and Brown communities grow their own generational wealth.
What You’ll Learn On This Episode:
- [02:07] Lesson number one as a Young Adult (Adulting 101)
- [03:53] A whole new perspective, an introduction to law
- [04:44] Where it all started dreaming big as a kid
- [06:06] Surviving Law School and becoming a stronger person
- [07:02] Lesson number two: offering help to those in need
- [10:11] Changing mindset and creating the Wilkerson Law Office
- [10:55] My journey in Business Law and Employment Law
- [13:13] Focusing on Black and Brown communities
- [13:59] Changing your Financial Future as a business owner
- [15:26] Building a business and leaving a legacy
Connect With Us:
- On Instagram | @ashawilkersonesq
- On Facebook | @ashawilkersonesq
- Connect with Asha on LinkedIn!
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Learn more about the TRANSCEND Community
Subscribe & Review the TRANSCEND Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the TRANSCEND podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a sustainable business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We’d also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more entrepreneurs just like you!